1. Cut the pumpkin into thin slices, salt them, and let them drain.
2. Rinse and drain the pumpkin.
3. Fry the pumpkin slices in hot oil and then drain them.
4. In a skillet. Place the garlic, spices, sugar, vinegar, parsley and coriander and let them cook over low heat.
5. Mash the pumpkin with a potato masher or a fork then add it to the skillet. Continue cooking until the vinegar is absorbed.
6. Add the chopped mint leaves, stir well then turn the heat off.
Serve your Mderbel pumpkin warm or cold.
Loubna El Bouchikhi,
Experience Coordinator at Palais Amani